Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Maternity Photo Shoot

For my first Mother's Day I hired a photographer to take some photos of my big belly. I really wanted to capture the beauty of being pregnant and remember it- wrinkle free and before gravity takes hold of my figure. I still am amazed when I look at my own body. It is beautiful pregnant. My self perception still has not changed and I still feel like I am the same size as before I was pregnant. It is incredible for me to see how we've grown!

Leslie the photographer did a great job on her second ever maternity photo shoot and we even got Brendan's daddy in some of the photos. I could not be happier with the results! I especially love the black and white pictures! We will be calling her back to take photos of Brendan when he comes. These shots were taken at 35 weeks pregnant for a Mother's Day to remember!



No comments: