Monday, November 12, 2012

Caleb at 6 mo.

Caleb went for his 6 mo. check up and immunizations today. He is 20 lbs., 12 oz (95% for weight), 27 and 3/4 in. for height (85%).

Caleb has the bluest blue eyes and rolls upon rolls. His thighs are by far my favorite. I love his chub. He is easily made to laugh and is most ticklish under his arms. If someone smiles at him chances are he will smile back.

His first two teeth came in on the bottom within the last couple days. He grabs everything and automatically pulls it into his mouth. Caleb is a strong one. Sometimes he will get a good grip on my hair and he hangs on.

Brendan and Caleb have the sweetest brother bond. In the mornings Brendan will come in and say hello to Caleb and they both just light each other up. I wish I could keep them like this forever and bottle it up. I feel so lucky when I can see the boys love each other. So precious and dear indeed.

They enjoy being together and Brendan can't wait for Caleb to start walking. His rolling is getting quicker and easier and he rolls all over the floor and crib. He also has figured out how to jump up and down in his exersaucers.


Caleb is a Mama's Boy. He will be crying and as soon as I pick him up, he's fine. He enjoys being held and I've purchased the Mobi wrap. It works best for my bad lower back and he falls asleep in it.

Caleb is waking up throughout the night on average about 3 times per night. He is sleeping in our room. I really want him to start sleeping through the night and sleeping in the crib.

His first solid food was oatmeal, then sweet potato, banana, avocado, pear, & apple. Caleb never would drink out of a bottle. He has sippy cups now but I think he uses it more for teething than drinking. It is still to be determined whether he will drink from them or not. Historically, he prefers his milk from the tap!












No comments: