Sunday, December 14, 2014

Baby # 3 on the Way

We are excited our 3rd baby is on the way this April. At 21 weeks pregnant, I am feeling great, and loving being pregnant. My only complaint is that I can't seem to get comfortable pregnancy pants. The boys are excited and go back and forth between wanting a brother and a sister. They will talk to baby and give my growing belly kisses. It's pretty sweet.

I first started to feel baby move around 17 weeks and love feeling baby in there cruising around. We are planning another home birth and have been getting good prenatal care from the midwives @ Beyond Conception. My cravings this pregnancy include pesto, pineapple, twizzlers, ice cream, and seafood (which I am not over indulging).

On Christmas Eve we will have an ultrasound for measurements and to find out if baby is a boy or a girl. The plan is to seal the results in an envelope and open them together as a family on Christmas morning. I even got our family matching Christmas pajamas and invited the grandparents to join us for the big news.

Stay tuned for more details.

 Our October announcement

 @ 20 weeks

@ 19 weeks
 
 @ 18 weeks

@ 16 weeks

@ 15 weeks

@ 12 weeks

No comments: