Sunday, January 25, 2009

20 weeks

We have made it to the half way point! I am still feeling like a million bucks. I have quite a bit of energy and have been more and more social. I know that I will soon have a lot more responsibility and that our baby will take up a lot of our time, so I have been going out and doing a lot lately. Over the last weekend we went bowling, to a housewarming party, to Rosie's, cleaned our house, and I walked in a 5K race with Reese and some of my girlfriends. Lou and I even have made it a point to go on some dates together in the last couple of weeks. 

I am starting to feel little kicks. Today while reading in bed, I actually felt the kick from the outside. It was small but he was in there moving around. I feel lucky to have the opportunity to grow him in my belly!

No comments: