Sunday, January 4, 2009

I've been feeling great. Zero complaints here! Yesterday Lou and I went to the mall and we found long maternity jeans at Old Navy. They had a pretty small maternity section and a little picked over but I got 2 pairs of long jeans- which I was excited about. I also found a Motherhood Maternity and got a few items I could wear to work. I thought the round belly padding you can strap on in the dressing room was hilarious! I put a dress on with the padding and Lou was like, "Is that your real stomach?" It is supposed to add 4 months on to your pregnancy...silly boy! We will find out the sex Jan. 15 at the next ultrasound. We both agree on the name Brendan Robert for a boy and Lou says if it is a girl I get to pick. I like Violet, Victoria, Emma, Madeline, and Samantha. We had agreed on the boy's name before we were even pregnant and Robert is my dad's name and Lou's uncle's name. Violet was one of my Grandma Josie's sisters and Emma was the name of Lou's Dad's Grandmother.

No comments: