Thursday, January 1, 2009

Feeling real

As my belly begins to grow, I feel like the pregnancy is becoming more of a reality to me. It is finally sinking in that this is real. I have started talking to our baby and have been feeling more connected. It is possible I've felt a little movement, but since this is my first, it's hard to tell if it was actually the baby or just something else moving in my body. I'm just really happy to be pregnant with this baby and I can't wait to meet him/her. 

I'm looking forward to peeking in on baby Jan. 15 at our next doctor's appointment. We will be finding out the sex of the baby and I'm finally on board with Lou. I'm ready to know. (Our friends and family who have voted on the poll think it's a boy 5 to 2 so far.) I also have been looking into prenatal classes offered at the hospital and we will be taking a tour of the birthing facilities at the hospital after we see our doctor. There are also some other classes I'll be signing us up for in the third trimester. I think it will give me a peace of mind to be prepared or at least feeling prepared going into parenthood. 


No comments: