Sunday, August 2, 2009

Baby Smiles Melt Mom and Dad

He has been smiling a lot more and Daddy and I love it. Seriously, we can't get enough of it and both agree it is one of the best parts of being a parent! He had just ate this morning and I swaddled him and put him down for a minute. When I came back he absolutely lit up and we locked eyes. It was such a special moment as we smiled at each other and I talked to him. It brought tears to my eyes and I just melted.

Over the weekend Brendan came with Mom and Dad to our friends Tina and Brett's house to play Euchre. We had fun and a lot of laughs. It was good to be with friends that had a baby and knew the things we were experiencing. On Saturday night we went on a date to one of our favorite restaurants and came home to play pool and watch a movie. Today we are headed over to Grandma's house for dinner. Having a baby sure hasn't slowed us down!

No comments: