Saturday, April 14, 2012

Baby 2 is 36 weeks

Baby #2 is slated to be a big one, possibly weighing around 9 lbs. I feel huge and often feel baby in my ribs. The baby has been head down for a while and all has been healthy this pregnancy.  We are still considered low-risk and are planning a home birth. My only complaint is a sore back- but it hurt even before becoming pregnant.

I've been craving kiwi, apples, peanut butter, and cheeseburgers this pregnancy (not together). Recently I've also been enjoying seafood too.


I love being pregnant and feeling baby move all day. It's so amazing! I'm in no hurry to deliver but I just have a feeling this baby will choose to come before our May 12 due date. We've tried to keep baby's sex to ourselves but some people close to us have figured it out by being around us. Still not decided on any names for sure yet.

No comments: