Saturday, December 20, 2008

Baby Bump


At about 14 to 15 weeks, I am starting to show and you can see a little baby bump. The last couple of days at work, I have not been able to button up my pants completely and have had to use the hair tie through the hole and around the button trick to keep them secure. Today I will go out and get a Bella Band which will keep the pants closed up top and keep me in my regular clothes a little longer. The picture to the right was taken at exactly 15 weeks on 12-19-08.

The last few days at school have been very crazy. My class made gingerbread houses, little snowmen, had a pajama day, and a holiday party. They ate so much sugar and were beyond hyperactive. It was fun but very hectic with all of the children's excitement and being on rainy day schedule almost all week. I'm so thankful that I now have two full weeks off from work to catch up on things that I've been behind on at home. I'm hoping to start baby-proofing the house over break and hopefully fix the rotting wood floor in the master bathroom with my mom's help. We also will be spending time with family which is always nice. 

No comments: