Sunday, December 14, 2008

Second Trimester @ 14 weeks

Someplace between weeks 13 and 14, a small baby bump has started to show! I'm not in maternity clothes yet, but probably will be soon. Baby Camp is about the size of a lemon or about 3.4 in. and weighs about 1.5 oz. 

We are now in the second trimester and still feeling good. So far, we've had a really easy pregnancy.  I am grateful but can't help but wonder if it will continue into the labor part. I hope it will. 

 I have been taking my prenatal vitamins and eating healthy. I try to make sure I eat enough foods with vitamin C, iron, protein, and calcium. Once in a while I have felt light-headed, short of breath, and had a headache, but nothing more serious than that. I have had to use the bathroom constantly, but have been drinking at least 100 ounces of water as my doctor advised. I really can't complain. Baby Camp has been good to me!

1 comment:

The Parke Family said...

You look great! I can't believe it's going by so fast! Next big step is to find out the sex or not - can't wait to hear what you decide :)