Saturday, December 13, 2008

Coco butter & kids at school

Early in the week this week Lou was going to the grocery store and asked if I needed anything. I had a list of things to get ready before he even asked. One of the things that I wanted to pick up was coco butter to rub on my growing belly. I have heard/read that it can prevent stretch marks. So Lou goes to the grocery store and is searching for coco butter. He thought I wanted actual butter to rub on myself and was looking around the butter and margarine before he finally asked a female associate to help him. He found it in the lotion isle, but I got a kick out of Louie thinking that I would actually rub butter on my stomach.  

One more event I found funny this week was on Thursday when I told my students that I was expecting.  "Boys and girls, I have some exciting news. Mrs. Camp is pregnant." Little Olivia was the first to react and she let out a big, "Ewwwwwww!" I had to laugh that it was her first response. Especially considering that her mom is pregnant too.  :) My kinders asked a few more questions after I told them, but the curiosity was short lived and we soon moved on with other class news. I loved the ewww though!

No comments: