Friday, March 20, 2009

Look how far I've come...

I have been doing some reminiscing lately and it's surreal to me how far I have come so fast. It seems like I have blinked and gone from college student to grown up. My life has changed so much.  After looking at my life a few years ago, it is crazy to wrap my mind around now. While Lou and I were in Mexico I told him I can't believe we are married for a year and a half and expecting a baby. I have experienced some major life changing events over the last couple years and it is fun to look back at how life has changed. I am very happy with the life we have and wouldn't change it for anything. I like being a wife (and domestic goddess) and look forward to being a mom soon. 

On another note, we are at 28 weeks today. From what I'm reading he should be about 2 1/2 lbs. Over the last few days we got new carpet in the nursery and I have scrubbed the walls, windows, base boards, and fixtures in preparation to start decorating. I also ordered the changing table with credit card points I have been saving up, and the crib with the help of baby's soon to be Grandma and Grandpa Olen and a gift card. Now we just need to order the dresser and find a good rocking chair. How exciting!

No comments: