Monday, April 6, 2009

Baby Hiccups!

Over the last couple of days baby and I have experienced some hiccups. It feels like a rhythmic movement in the belly- too rhythmic for baby to be just squirming around. I have enjoyed them and they have made me smile. I don't think Lou has felt them yet. Last night it actually kept me awake for a while at 4 am. He must be practicing swallowing and drinking some fluids before his big debut.

One other cute story I want to share happened yesterday. I was in the mood to relax and decided to take a bath. I made a turkey sandwich and brought a baby magazine along to enjoy while soaking. Well, I was getting bread crumbs in the water, so I decided to put my plate on my belly and use it like a table. The plate stayed out of the water and caught all the crumbs. It worked perfectly and I had to laugh at myself!   

No comments: