Sunday, June 7, 2009

Belly Love


Belly love is in the air. Seems like the bigger I get the more people want to touch the belly. I don't mind one bit. I'm one of those people that want to touch pregnant lady's bellies too. Now that I'm getting huge there is plenty to go around!

Speaking of huge- here I am at 39 weeks ripe. :) We went to Costco today for some groceries and Lou couldn't believe how much my pace has slowed. I was also unable to get in and out of the truck until he backed out of the garage and parking spots. It sure is hard being so fat.

I think we are all set for Brendan. The nursery is ready, the house is clean, and errands are ran. I've been continuing to work with clients in real estate transactions and haven't slowed down too much. Although, I don't think Reese is going to keep taking me on his mile long walks anymore. I took him for a long walk on Friday and had contractions every 5 min for 45 min even after I came home and laid down. Also on Friday, Lou and I went on a date to our favorite Mexican restaurant, Via Delosantos. We ate spicy food and I had some painful contractions afterward. They didn't continue long.

So, as I was just typing the paragraph above I sneezed for the second time tonight and the same thing happened. I peed. Just a drop or two but seriously what am I doing Kegal exercises for!? Gotta laugh at what happens to your body. Speaking of peeing I still go all of the time and drink water like it is nobody's business. A couple hours ago I challenged Lou to a water drinking competition and he was too intimidated to take me on. Chicken! I also challenged him to walk around with a basketball under his shirt and try to maneuver as normal. No dice there either.

Finally, if you have a minute check out the baby pool for fun. Go to the web page below to play and guess baby's birthday, weight, and length.  http://www.expectnet.com/games/BrendanCamp

Even Reese wanted to get some belly love tonight. Brendan was moving around while Reese put his paws up on his mom's big belly. I sure will miss the belly love and baby movement once he's here!

No comments: