Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Two days till he's due!

We are still not in labor yet. I did indulge in a massage today but then came home and mopped all of the wood floors. It sort of cancelled out itself out, but I'm feeling relaxed still- especially with my clean floors. I love a clean house!! Does that mean I'm nesting or just business as usual? I also went crazy vacuuming the bedroom at 11 pm last night. I was under the bed and dressers getting all those dust bunnies and animal hair. I do have a plan for the animal hair though. I ordered this brush called the furminator that supposedly brushes the undercoat and works like a charm. Reese and Kitty are going to be brushed as soon as it comes in.

I felt quite a bit a pressure in my low abdomen last night. I don't know if Brendan was shaking his head or spinning or what the hell was going on but I was convinced he was going to try to make a break for it last night. That child was active! I slept with a towel under me just in case he did try to escape.  :)  

No comments: