Thursday, November 13, 2008

Headaches!

The headaches I've had the last two days have not been fun, especially while teaching. Today the headache came at about 1:00 and I was desperately trying to think of how to keep the noise level down in my classroom. Needless to say, I teach Kindergarten and there is no such thing! As soon as I could I came home and took a nap and some Tylenol. It worked and I'm feeling way better but I did have to miss Girls Night Out tonight.

After talking to Lou, I think we figured out that I had my first migraine headache today. At lunchtime today I called him because I had felt like I looked at a bright light and it wasn't going away. There was a bright spot in my vision and it was tough to see around- it made me feel dizzy. It went away after half hour, but then I notice my left arm and hand go numb and tingly. That's when I called Lou. I was freaked out! Soon after I got a few hot flashes and then I got the headache. It was tough to teach and I went home right away to get some rest. I'm going to have to get some Tylenol to keep in my desk just in case it happens again.

No comments: