Friday, November 28, 2008

'Tis the season


Thanksgiving was very nice. It was so great to be with family and friends. Some family (Mom Grandma Josie) encouraged us to find out the sex of Baby Camp. Others say wait (Aunt Paula). We are still not sure what we will do yet. Lou is pushing toward finding out. I'm more up for the surprise. We will see. We were trying to get people to guess the sex. I just remember Paula saying boy, Nabeel's Dad saying girl. I'll ask my folks and brother tonight again at dinner. What do you think baby's sex is? 

The Christmas decorations are going up. Lou made me wait until after Thanksgiving to put them up. So, rather than going out shopping on black Friday, I'm about to put up our tree and many of the holiday decorations I've began to collect over the last few holidays. The lights on the house will be next. 

I also ran the idea of hosting a get-together pot luck after Christmas with our neighbors past Louie. He said he thought it was a good idea. I'm looking forward to it. We have cool neighbors and we haven't got to all hang out since my graduation party in July. Plus I love entertaining! 

No comments: