Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Home alone again

Feeling lonely and emotional tonight. I've been sick for a week now and the doctor finally gave me some antibiotics that were safe for me to take while pregnant. I'm home trying to feel better. Plus I've found the bar scene I used to do is just not the place for me anymore. I'm feeling alone in this change of lifestyle. Maybe it is me feeling sick, maybe hormones, maybe something else, but I've been more emotional this week than ever and its no fun. 

I never had a fever so I was at work all week though I was not feeling a better.  One day this week I had a hot flash. I was reading a story to the students and all of the sudden I started to sweat profusely. I thought for sure it was a fever coming on. The kids suggested I see the nurse and I did just that to make sure I wasn't getting a temperature. They were cute- so concerned for their teacher. It wasn't a fever, but later I read that pregnant women can get hot flashes. 

I'm going to sleep for a few hours now. I told my brother I'd pick up Mom and Dad at the airport at midnight. I wanted to do something nice for Bill and distract myself from feeling sad. I have to get myself in a more positive mood swing here.  

No comments: