Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ten weeks and going strong...


At ten weeks I'm feeling healthy and happy. The thought of growing a baby inside me amazes me. I went to sleep thinking about our little pea and fell asleep with a smile last night. Though my slumber was brief. I was soon woke up to pick up Daddy from Rosie's again. I have been officially filling the role of the designated driver. I don't mind though, I'd rather drop him off and pick him up than have him drink and drive or pay for a cab. It was tough to get out of bed at 2 am. I think I got a photo radar ticket last night too. I went to make a right hand turn on a red light and saw a flash. Just what I need! We will see what happens.

Ticket or no ticket, I'm way excited for baby. I got to feed and hold Tina and Brett's newborn baby Addison last night and they sure make parenting look easy. They have the best baby ever. In the 8 or 9 hours we were there she didn't cry once. She was so calm and cute! I want one! I could have looked at her and watched her all night.

No comments: