Thursday, November 13, 2008

Saving for Baby Camp

I started a savings account online for Baby Camp yesterday. From what I know, babies can be expensive and I want to make sure we are prepared. I put half of my last pay check into an account earning about 3.2% interest- way more than local banks! I read babies cost more than $100,000 from birth to age 18- before college. It is somewhat unnerving to think about all of the costs ahead. Somehow we will make it work. I just hope we can afford for me to be a stay at home Mom until the kids go to school, then I can go back to teaching. Now that I have my real estate license, I could also earn some income while being a stay at home Mom by helping friends and family to buy and/or sell property. Never too early to start planning ahead!

No comments: